I just joined Trifecta ( http://www.trifectawritingchallenge.com/ ), a wonder-ous site & I hope to have a wonder-ful time participating in their exciting challenges,not to forget the amazing posts from my fellow Trifectans 🙂
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Only one entry per writer.
- Trifecta is open to everyone!! Please join us.
He looked into her eyes- limpid brown pools.She smiled back,a little shy.He took her soft hands into his,holding them gently.He could hear his racing heart,resonating in his ears.He drew her close-she blushed.As he bent his head,she tilted her face up.His lips brushed her rose bud lips softly & he felt her melt into his arms.Time stood still…the wonder of first kiss…first love…etched in their hearts forever…